It’s Never Too Late for a Beautiful Smile
There’s no age limit for orthodontic treatment. In fact, one out of five patients is an adult.
Change Your Life for the Better
Looking Good: Orthodontic treatment can help correct crooked teeth or spaces that you’ve been self-conscious about for years. It can give you the confidence and pride that come with straight teeth and a great smile.
Teeth Can Shift: Believe it or not, your teeth don’t stop moving in adolescence. Teeth that seemed straight and aligned in youth could have shifted later in life. This can lead to jaw pain, trouble brushing, or a smile you’re unhappy with.
Maintaining Dental Health: If you leave misaligned teeth untreated, you may end up with other dental problem such as tooth decay and gum disease. You may also notice difficulty chewing or abnormal wear of the surface of your teeth.
Why is Orthodontic Treatment Important for Adults?
- Can help prevent or improve periodontal problems
- Can help prevent or reduce further bone loss around teeth
- Improves ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth
- Improves aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
- Improves function of teeth
- Improves self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improves oral health